Monday, December 13, 2010

Conclusion


The sample size may not in anyway be enough to draw any generalizations or new conclusions from and the result has in a high degree been influenced of my social background. But nevertheless, the result and technique is interesting. The projects text analysis purpose, to look at how words are being used different are interesting because of the influence this types of sources has. My result shows that a press release tends to use more neutral or positive words then the article did. Which strengthens my hypothesis. But as I stated above, the study needs both a larger sample size and more concrete variables defined, example; how to categorize. But my analysis proves that the digital shenomorph programs really can be useful when to find other perspective on subjects. The tools can be used in many ways and in different areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment